Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello Friends!

For the past few years, I have been taking photographs of things that I really enjoy about God's creation...flowers, sunsets, clouds, etc. Lately I've been receiving positive feedback and encouragement to sell what I've captured! So I'm excited to share with you a blog of what I've collected. Please share with your friends and family if you like what you see and would like to purchase a print or have it framed!
"For since the creating of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen." Romans 1:20

Enjoy!
Backyard sunrise reflecting homes on the water
Wonderful still moments for me before the day begins.
And I love the picket fence touch.


Lavendar field view from our villa in France!



I have 2 others similar to this, but more close up
Might look nice in a 3 panel frame








For those of you really artsy people!




I want to be like a sunflower..where the Son goes, my face will turn to Him. -Linda Dove
















I have a few others that are similar to this if you'd like to see


























Sunset in Foster City


Imagine yourself with that special someone in those chairs,
enjoying the backyard sunrise on the water before you both start your busy day.


Golden Gate Bridge at Dusk




Half Moon Bay Sunset from The Distillery




Sunset Wagon in France



Tree sunset on that lavendar field in France















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment